after you fail and keep moving forward no matter what. Working with us is tough, but you will gain a lot.
Why working with us
You learn a lot
The team is obsessed with learning new stuff. We have comprehensive training resources, books and videos. More than that, you can freely ask us to get any additional material you want.
You earn a lot
We provide attractive salary, competitive bonus and stock options. The more you give, the more you get back for your contributions. It’s simple logic.
You grow a lot
We are constantly setting new goals to hit, so you will either grow or just quit. We can promise that you won’t recognize yourself after just 1 year working with us.
What our members think
Bravebits is an expedition, becoming a member of the crew is like you are embarking on a difficult and challenging adventure but also full of excitement.
BraveBits is the place where happiness and pressure meet <3 Here I can go all out with everything I do, EAT and PLAY, WORK and LEARN, at the same time. This is how I expected a 9 to 5 working environment to be, professional but not restrictive, and the most important thing is to HAVE FUN!
BraveBits has shown me how to pour my heart into every small task until it can not be done better. “ productive” is what I have learnt from here after those days catching the fast pace of work. Everyday is just a new challenge that strengthens my mind.
For me, Company is the second family, Where there are passionate colleagues, the brothers fought their heart out.
Find your fit
- Research and analyze market / customers to figure customer's’ insight & define marketing plan.
- Brainstorm creative idea, build plan and monitor promotion campaign for products.
- Write copy for product and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze website & product key performance indicators (KPI) for conversion rate and user experience improvement.
- Daily communication with the team members and leaders
- Data driven mindset. Whenever you do you should have KPI metrics approach of estimation the result.
- Proficiency in English writing and reading. Use for communication with leads.
- Basic understanding about website & eCommerce analytics.
- “Test driven” mindset. Love to do A/B testing and think on Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Ability to work and manage tasks independently. Being proactive is what we are looking in you profile.
- Create 1–2 resources each month to drive leads, views, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, infographics, videos, emails with tips & guides, etc.)
- Join Joomla community on online forums and blogs to discuss, support and distribute your content materials to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests related to Web design, Web management and CMS Joomla!
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professional to produce relevant content and make a content plan for each period of time that meets the needs of both key customers and our audience.
- Write simple and easily understandable user documentation
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Proficiency in writing and editing skills in English.
- Develop Joomla! extensions (component, module, plugins).
- Develop back-end API for SAAS product.
- Experience in daily development with GIT (checkout, commit, update,…).
- Must be able to present at least 3 PHP projects done in the past.
- Develop Joomla! templates and Shopify themes.
- Develop code xHTML/CSS for Joomla! extensions and Wordpress plugins.
- Convert design graphic files (.psd, .png) to code xHTML/CSS.
- Understanding Web Standard and modern web design
- Good understanding about xHTML/CSS. The code should runs well on IE11+, FireFox, Opera, Safari, Chrome.
- Good understanding about CSS techniques like LESS, SASS
- Good understanding about popular CSS framework like Bootstrap, SemanticUI, etc.
- Experience in designing Joomla! template is an advantage.
- Must be able to present at least 3 xHTML/CSS projects done in the past.
- Basic knowledge of JS and PHP is an advantage.
Junior JS Developer
- Take part in different area of a complete web application development
- Share new problems, solutions and experiences and also learn for others as well
- Train interns in your specialty
- Superior understanding about CSS/JS and skill to write clean, browser compatible code.
- Good understanding and experience with CSS3 and JS frameworks like Jquery, SemanticUI, etc.
- Knowing other server side languages such as PHP / Python / Ruby etc... is a plus
- Young, energetic, hunger for knowledge and always ready for new challenges.
Technical Support Specialist
- Provide support in English for all technical matters related to company’s product utilization.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Write the documentation and test products. Write a new and update existing documentation manuals plus test products before release.
- Resolve, collect feedbacks about issues and product improvement.
- Contribute ideas to improve products and working process.
- Professional English READING and WRITING skill.
- Good at communicating, negotiating and presenting.
- Ability to understand customer’s problem and provide timely, patiently and responsive support.
- Basic understanding about xHTML, CSS and PHP in order to support customer with technical issues.
- Experience in customer support is a bonus.
- Write & update documentations for the company’s products.
- Write product-related tutorials, including both blog & video tutorials
- Excellent writing skills: Clear and concise writing and the ability to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences
- Prefer candidates with IT knowledge and familiar with IT documents
- The content quality must be at least at the level of www.joomlashine.com.
- Hard working - never mind working under a fast-paced and high pressure environment when needed